Special Event Insurance

Non-university sponsors who do not carry liability insurance may apply for special event insurance through the Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP).

Be aware that the policy has exclusions for certain high-risk activities, and sponsors may need to obtain coverage from another insurer.

Note: To process an application through TULIP, you will need to use one of the campus codes:

  • CU Boulder GNTI-231
  • CU Colorado Springs GNTI-232
  • CU Denver GNTI-233