Friday, October 21: FinPro Help Desk will be closed for a staff training session, 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Delegate Authorization (DA)
Effective Date: 12/22/2015
The Delegate Authorization form is two forms in one with two tabs along the bottom: one to add delegates and another to delete delegates.
Only have a few delegates to add or delete? You should make those delegate changes within the Concur Travel & Expense System. Refer to the Step-by-Step Guide Identifying Delegates for further information.
Use the ADD Delegates form to:
- Identify a delegate for 25 or more individuals.
- Add a delegate for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
Use the DELETE Delegates form to:
- Delete a delegate’s delegation list in its entirety, when a delegate leaves the University or no longer needs to act as a delegate for anyone. (This helps to keep delegation lists clean.)
- Delete a delegate for everyone in an org unit, using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
- Delete select delegations for 25 or more individuals.