How to Buy Shipping
FedEx Express provides next-day air delivery of letters and packages within the United States, as well as time-definite international service. FedEx Ground provides day-definite delivery of letters and packages within the United States and Canada at a cost savings as compared to time-definite FedEx Express.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- Any dollar amount FedEx automatic billing procedures (see below)
- Sales Representative: Chuck Wagner Phone: 503-347-4638 email: Charles.email@example.com
- Government Customer Service Phone: 800.645.9424
- International Shipping Phone: 800.247.4747
- Technical Support Phone: 800.339.2774
- Track Shipments Phone: 800.463.3339
It is necessary to obtain a shipping account number and create a FedEx login prior to your first shipment.
Follow this 3-step process to establish a new account with FedEx:
- Call 800.645.9424, request a new account number and specify you are part of the State of Colorado Subgroup 816.
- Complete the FedEx New Account Set-up Request form - include your new account number obtained from the previous step - and email it to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Processing a Shipment
When filling out Airbills or Waybills (examples below), enter your SpeedType number in the appropriate reference field. For billing reasons, enter only your SpeedType in the field.
Preferred method as FedEx website (www.fedex.com) will automatically perform any necessary address corrections, thus minimizing potential shipping delays. Enter your SpeedType in the Your Reference field within Section #4: Billing Details of the electronic form.
Domestic Airbill (paper):
Enter your SpeedType in the Your Internal Billing Reference field (section #2) of the paper form.
International Waybill (paper)
Enter your SpeedType in the Your Internal Billing Reference Information field (section #2) of the paper form.
State Price Agreement
State Price agreements are available online
- 20170000000000000109, valid through 11-27-2021