What’s changed with handdrawn requests?

Thinking about filing a handdrawn request because you missed a time collection deadline? You may only make these requests if:

  • You're correcting an erroneous payout of at least 20 percent (either overpaid or underpaid).
  • You're paying an employee who has been terminated.
  • You're correcting a pay error in the final paycheck for an employee who has resigned or retired.
  • You're paying funds from a settlement.

If you meet these requirements, submit completed paperwork by noon Tuesday to ensure the employee is paid by direct deposit the following Friday.