Read the March 2014 issue of the Pay Roles newsletter, which provides important news and updates to CU's business partners.
In this month's issue:
- Get ready for the Employee Services Expos, and help us promote them.
- Learn more about the special off-cycle payroll and what we're doing to improve how you pay employees.
- Understand how the hand-drawn request process has changed.
- Find business partner meeting notes online.
- Encourage employees to request reissues of W-2 and 1042-S as soon as possible to meet the tax-filing deadline.
- See what's new with the university's two-year upgrade to its HR system.
- View upcoming pay and time collection deadlines.
- Use an important tip to avoid crediting retirees with unearned leave.
- Help Employee Services run a smooth leave sweep this spring and summer.