How to Buy Rental of Event Equipment
This commodity includes the rental of equipment for events such as commencements, banquets, and parties. Equipment rented under this commodity might include tents, chairs, staging, and trash receptacles. Pricing for rental equipment not found in this grid varies by supplier.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Marketplace PO or your Procurement Card. Departments are encouraged to obtain at least two quotes when purchasing these services.
- Above $5,000: A PO Requisition or an SPO Requisition. Reference UPA #CU-DMEVENTRENTALS-Q. You are encouraged to obtain at least two quotes.
Multiple Awards were made (five vendors) to allow for flexibility in choices for geographical areas and price comparisons. The term was set for a contract of one year (04/23/12 – 04/22/13) with two possible one-year renewal increments.
AAa Rental Center - All campuses
- Phone: 1.866.386.7321 or 719.593.7008
- Fax: 719.593.0381
Chair Rental - All campuses
- Phone: 303.936.0794
- Fax: 303.312.3536
- Email: email@example.com
Colorado Party Rentals - All campuses
- Phone: 303.781.1111
- Fax: 303.781.8950
RC Special Events- All campuses (except Colorado Springs)
- Phone: 303.527.2905
- Fax: 303.527.3805
WGES - All campuses
- Phone: 303.399.9949
- Fax: 303.399.9962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Price Agreement
- The University has a University Price Agreement (UPA) for event equipment rentals as a result of a competitive bid.
- University-wide Price Agreement #CU-DMEVENTRENTALS-Q, valid through 4-30-14
- The contract is currently in year two of three. Year two will end 4-30-14. It renews automatically if CU and vendor(s) agree. The thrid and final year will end 4-30-15.
- Voice: 303.764.3421
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Kara.Finch@cu.edu