NEW EXTENDED HOURS: Effective March 2, 2015, FinPro Help will be open over the noon hour!
How to Buy Document Destruction Services
This commodity offers a variety of services for off-site or on site Data Destruction including paper shredding, locking bins, and secure transport, etc. There are four suppliers that currently have state price agreements for data destruction. Departments may use other suppliers for their document destruction needs as long as the cost is less than $25,000 per year; use of suppliers with state price agreements is not mandatory.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Submit a purchase requisition through the CU Marketplace for approval by your department or your Procurement Card.
- Above $5,000: Submit a PO or SPO requisition through the CU Marketplace Supplier agreements must be reviewed and signed by the PSC.
Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.
- Susan Williams Robinson Phone: 303.830.6885 Fax: 303.830.6653
Mobile Record Shredders, LLC
- Kellie O'Brien Phone: 719.544.5460 Fax: 719.542.5362
- Troy Perrine Phone: 303.293.9170 Fax: 303.293.9310
Thomahawk Shredders, LLC
- Edward Galvez Phone: 719.369.5006 Fax: 719.275.3333
State Price Agreement
State Price agreements are available online
- Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.: #96270YYY10P, valid through 5-31-15
- Mobile Record Shredders, LLC: # 96270YYY14P, valid through 5-31-15
- Shred-IT Denver: # 96270YYY12P, valid through 5-31-15
- Thomahawk Shredders, LLC: # 96270YYY16P valid through 5-31-15
- Voice: 303.764.3452
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Will.James@cu.edu