How to Buy Advertising
This commodity includes advertising services via television, radio, newspapers, journals, etc.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Your Procurement Card or a Department Purchase Order (DPO). Vendor agreements must be reviewed and signed by PSC Purchasing.
- Above $5,000: A PO Requisition or an SPO Requisition. Vendor agreements must be reviewed and signed by PSC Purchasing.
State Price Agreements
Note: Suppliers that do not participate in the state price agreements (see below) may ask the University to abide by terms and conditions outlined in their own Supplier Agreement forms. The terms of any such agreement - regardless of dollar value - must be reviewed and signed by the PSC prior to the ad being placed or the order being created. For more information on contracting authority, refer to the Administrative Policy Statement Contracting Authority.
- A number of suppliers participate in state price agreements for this commodity.
- They offer a variety of advertising services, including newspapers, tabloids, radio, and television.
- Price agreements are available online: look under Advertising, Multi-media.
- Voice: 303.764.3418
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Madeline.Souder@cu.edu