Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture
- Hold the Date - Friday, November 14, 2014
- Brown Palace Hotel, Ballroom A
NOTE: Invitations will be distributed approximately 1 month prior to the event.
Each year, the Excellence in Leadership Award honors a graduate of the Excellence in Leadership Program (ELP) (formerly called the Emerging Leaders Program) who has shown exemplary leadership at the university.
Nominees should demonstrate, in one or more areas, the following attributes:
- leadership of organizations, departments or teams
- leadership of projects, programs and/or research
- fiscal management and/or fundraising
- student instruction
Nominations are collected in the fall, and winners are honored at the Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture, held at the Brown Palace Hotel each November.
To stay connected with current and past participants, join the private ELP group on LinkedIn: ELP Fellows and Alumni - University of Colorado