To find your benefits package, select your employment status:
- University staff
- Classified staff with appointments of 50 percent or greater
- Classified staff with appointments of less than 50 percent
- Student employee
If you need personal assistance, call 303-860-4200, or toll-free at 855-216-7740 (option 3) for questions, or to schedule an appointment.
Check your benefits eligibility:
When enrolling your dependents for benefit coverage, you MUST submit documentation of eligibility for each dependent with your Benefits Enrollment/Change Form.
If you do not provide the necessary documentation to verify eligibility for each dependent's coverage, your unverified dependents will not be enrolled in your benefit plans.
Learn if your dependents are eligible for coverage and the required documentation:
University Plans' Definitions & Required Documents
Individuals who are NOT eligible for university benefits include, but are not limited to, the employee's or spouse's/same-gender domestic partner's:
- parents, grandparents and great-grandparents
- siblings, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles, and cousins
- grandchildren, and great-grandchildren
- renters, boarders, tenants, and employees
- any other individuals not listed in the eligible dependents definitions