- Great Teachers & Principals Act (S.1052 and H.R. 2196)
- Higher Education Act: Congress is preparing to reauthorize the Higher Ed Act. Although the House and Senate have not yet dropped their bills, they have been holding hearings on issues of concern which we expect to be highlighted within the reauthorization legislation.
November 13, 2013: "Keeping College Within Reach: Simplifying Federal Student Aid"
Financial Aid/College Affordability
- Innovation Act (H.R. 3309)
Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Physician Payment Innovation Act (H.R. 574)
- Frontiers in Innovation, Research, Science, and Technology (FIRST) Act (not officially dropped yet)
- Grant Reform and New Transparency (GRANT) Act (H.R. 3316)