If you’re a CU Health Plan participant currently enrolled in a flexible spending account, ASIFlex is offering you a new way to check and file your claims—through a new, free mobile app.
The user-friendly app allows you to review your account and file claims quickly and easily using a phone or tablet, eliminating the need to tediously scan or copy your receipts.
Download the app
Go to the App Store for Apple devices or the Google Play store for Android, and search for ASIFlex. Or, simply scan the appropriate QR code available at asiflex.com.
File a claim in just three easy steps.
- Select "File New Claim
- Enter related claim information and, using the camera from your phone or tablet, take a picture of your receipts to attach as documentation
- File your claim
The ASIFlex mobile app also allows you to conveniently view information regarding your account, including:
- Your annual election amount
- Previously-submitted claims
- Unfinished claims
- Remaining balance in your account
- Payments from and contributions to your account
Flexible spending accounts allow participants to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for expenses like co-insurance, co-pays, deductibles and most prescriptions. To learn more, visit www.asiflex.com.