Find your benefits confirmation in the portal
Say goodbye to paper benefits confirmations. Instead of waiting on emails and letters following Open Enrollment, you can review the benefits selections immediately in the portal. Here’s how:
- Select your campus portal and log in.
- Go to the CU Resources area.
- Click the “Payroll and Compensation” tab within the left-hand menu.
- From that menu’s dropdown, select the “Benefits Summary” tab.
- Click on the Open Enrollment Benefits Summary link. Any plans in which you enrolled or were automatically placed will appear in this window, along with your coverage level and monthly cost.
Ask the benefits professionals in Employee Services at 303-860-4200, option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.