Additional Tax Withholding

University employees may elect to have additional federal and/or state tax withheld from their earnings by completing the Additional Tax Withholding Form below and submitting it to Employee Services

This tax withholding is supplemental to the federal and state amounts claimed on the W-4. Additional tax withholding does not replace and cannot be used in lieu of what the employee has claimed on his/her W-4.

Additional amounts must be in whole dollars. These additional amounts will continue to be withheld until the employee fills out a new Additional Tax Withholding Form to change or cancel the amounts previously requested.

For more information on withholding, see IRS Publication 15.