Refer to the Quick Reference Guide The Expense Report Process  for a graphic overview of the expense report process from start to finish.
Step 1 - Creating the Expense Report
Step 2 - Adding Expenses
Step 3 - Allocating Expenses
Step 4 - Attaching Documents
Want to go mobile with Concur?
Access Concur from your mobile device with Concur Mobile. You can also organize all aspects of your travel with TripIt Pro.
Step 5 - Setting the Approval Flow
Step 6 - Submitting Expense Reports
Did you take the online Procurement Card courses?
- There are online courses available that guide you through the Procurement Card process.
- After completing the online courses, customized in-person training can be requested to suit your department's needs.
- Access & Training Requirements Guide 
- Creating Email Rules in Microsoft Outlook 
- Working in the Concur Travel & Expense System 
- Removing Reconciled Trips from Concur Trip List 
- Concur Transactions and Your Financial Statements 
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Arranger 
- Identifying Delegates 
- Approving Expense Reports 
- Approvers: Viewing Approved Expense Reports 
- Reports in Concur 
- Delegates: Emailing Receipts to the Available Receipts Area