The Available Receipts area in Concur stores receipt images you can then add to expense reports.
As a delegate, you can email receipts to your delegator’s Available Receipts area if:
- You have verified your email address within Concur; and,
- Your delegator has also verified his or her email address within Concur.
You can view someone else’s Available Receipts area if you were granted permission to view receipts when identified as his or her delegate.
Read the procedures
When preparing the email to your delegator’s Available Receipts area:
- Use your verified email address to send the email.
- Receipt images can either be attached to the email or embedded in the email content.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- Enter your delegator’s verified email address in the Subject line of the email.
The image will appear in your Available Receipts area if your delegator’s email address has not been verified, or if you are not identified as a delegate for the individual.
If you are sending the email from an address other than the one you verified, the image will be discarded and not appear in anyone’s Available Receipts area.Note: Supported image formats are .html, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .tif, or .tiff. Other image formats cannot be used within the Available Receipts area.
Have a question or feedback?