Your CU Marketplace profile makes shopping easier and faster by displaying lists of your frequently-used values, such as your commonly used Ship To Locations.
Read the procedures
To add a Ship To Location to your Profile
- In CU Marketplace, click the User icon, located in the ribbon at the top of the screen, and select View My Profile.
- Click Default User Settings, then Default Addresses.
- Click Select Addresses for Profile.
- Search for the building using the Nickname/Address Text field. You can enter any part of the building name or address..
- Click Search.
- Select the appropriate building from the list of results.
- Update the attention (ATTN) as needed. Enter room/floor/suite (RM/FL/STE) information.
- Click Save.
- Your Ship To now appears in the box on the left side of the page.
- The Ship To address will be available to you in a dropdown list on your shopping carts.
To make a Ship To address default to your shopping cart
- Select the appropriate address from the box located on the left side of the page.
- The Edit Selected Address box appears on the right side of the page. Select the Default checkbox and click Save.
To remove a Ship To address from your Profile
- Select the appropriate address from the box on the left side of the page.
- The Edit Selected Address box appears on the right side of the page. Click Delete Address.