This commodity incudes off-site document storage services, offsite document destruction, and secure transportation of documents. Effective May 2018, three master agreements for these services were made available to all campus and system departments. The three suppliers were awarded contracts based on service requirements including access control, administration, and price.
While the suppliers listed are not mandatory, they are strongly recommended given the sensitive nature of storing documents and the contractual terms agreed to.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $10,000 or less: Submit a Purchase Requisition through the CU Marketplace.
- Above $10,000: Submit a Non-Catalog form, or Standing Purchase Order Requisition, through the CU Marketplace. SPOs are only used when a unit price cannot be determined. Please feel free to contact Purchasing for guidance.
Contact Names: Maureen Wronski and Robert Lambert-Lee
To begin or refresh services with Iron Mountain, you will receive three key documents:
- Affiliate/Multi Location Agreement – This document is required to establish an account designation for your specific department, separating your department from Customer ID DY225. Benefits will include: online account access via IMConnect, streamlined billing, and PO management with option to receive email invoice. Please complete and return this to Iron Mountain upon receipt. The rate table referenced on the document as “SUOCF” is the rate table agreed upon in the procurement process. You are also instructed to sign the agreement, which unlike a new contract, is OK for you to sign.
- Access Authorization Form – This form is also required and can be authorized at the department level.
- Payment Information – Iron Mountain is also including information about how to establish auto pay with a Procurement Card. This will minimize the accounts receivable issues previously experienced.
Access Information Holdings, LLC
Contact Name: Cheryl Roetzer
Please contact Cheryl Roetzer, Account Executive, with inquiries as to how to sign up for services via Access.
All American Records Management (AARM)
Contact Name: John Actor
AARM will provide departments with the necessary forms and information upon contact to begin service. Use the customer service email above to initiate. If you currently have documents at any other storage facility, AARM will subsidize the move if an “Account Closing Quote” is obtained. Details about how to accomplish any such change are outlined in the attached documents.
- Phone: 303.764.3422
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Katie.Wilson@cu.edu