This commodity offers a variety of services for off-site or on site Data Destruction including paper shredding, locking bins, and secure transport, etc. There are three suppliers that currently have state price agreements for data destruction. Departments may use other suppliers for their document destruction needs as long as the cost is less than $50,000 per year; use of suppliers with state price agreements is not mandatory.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $10,000 or less: Submit a Purchase Requisition through the CU Marketplace.
- Above $10,000: Submit a Non-Catalog form, or Standing Purchase Order Requisition, through the CU Marketplace. SPOs are only used when a unit price cannot be determined. Please feel free to contact Purchasing for guidance.
Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.
- Susan Williams Robinson Phone: 303.830.6885 Fax: 303.830.6653 Susan.Williams@bayaudenterprises.org
Mobile Record Shredders, LLC (UCCS only)
- Chris Jaramillo, Phone: 719.544.5460, Fax: 719.542.5362, email@example.com
- Garth Gerhart, Phone: 303.957.6082 , Garth.Gerhart@stericycle.com
State Price Agreement
State Price agreements are available online
- Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.: #2018-084, valid through 5-31-20
- Mobile Record Shredders, LLC: # 2018-082, valid through 5-31-20
- Shred-IT Denver: # 2018-083, valid through 5-31-20
- Phone: 303.764.3422
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Katie.Wilson@cu.edu