How to Buy Document Destruction Services
This commodity offers a variety of services for off-site or on site Data Destruction including paper shredding, locking bins, and secure transport, etc. There are three suppliers that currently have state price agreements for data destruction. Departments may use other suppliers for their document destruction needs as long as the cost is less than $50,000 per year; use of suppliers with state price agreements is not mandatory.
Procurement Options and Procedures
- $5,000 or less: Submit a purchase requisition through the CU Marketplace for approval by your department or your Procurement Card.
- Above $5,000: Use a Non-Catalog form or Standing Purchase Order form. SPOs are only used when a unit price cannot be determined. Please feel free to contact Purchasing for guidance.
Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.
- Susan Williams Robinson Phone: 303.830.6885 Fax: 303.830.6653 Susan.Williams@bayaudenterprises.org
Mobile Record Shredders, LLC (UCCS only)
- Kellie O'Brien Phone: 719.544.5460 Fax: 719.542.5362 Kellie@mobilerecordshredders.net
- John Meier Phone: 303.293.9170 John.Meier@shredit.com
State Price Agreement
State Price agreements are available online
- Bayaud Enterprises, Inc.: #96270YYY10P, valid through 5-31-16
- Mobile Record Shredders, LLC: # 96270YYY14P, valid through 5-31-16
- Shred-IT Denver: # 96270YYY12P, valid through 5-31-16
- Voice: 303.764.3418
- Fax: 303.764.3434
- Email: Madeline.Souder@cu.edu