Concur Mobile is a free app that provides access to the Concur Travel & Expense System from your mobile device. With Concur Mobile, you can:
- Book domestic airfare, rental cars, and hotels;
- View your travel itineraries and flight status updates;
- Take photos of your receipts and save them to your Available Receipts area;
- Create and submit expense reports; and,
- Approve expense reports.
Read the procedures
- To register for Concur Mobile, log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources tab, select Quick Links, Concur Travel & Expense.
- Select your Profile menu in the upper right corner of your screen and click Profile Settings. Then, select Mobile Registration along the top.
- Then, download the Concur Mobile app.
- One way to do this is through your device’s app store.
- Or, you can send an app link to your device – Use the Download the App to enter your mobile phone number or email address and click Send Link.
- To use the Concur Mobile app, open the app on your phone and log in with your Concur Username (this is your Employee ID followed by “@cu.edu”).
- You’ll be taken to the Single Sign On page for your campus. Enter your Username and Password and click Submit.
Note: To verify your Concur Username, click on Profile, Mobile Registration.
Have a question or feedback?