Step 2f - Adding Per Diem (Fixed Meal) Expenses

According to the PSC Procedural Statement Travel, the Meals & Incidental Expenses (M&IE) per diem is the maximum dollar amount allowed for eligible meals (including meal tips) that you need to purchase during a University trip. M&IE also includes an incidental amount to offset other trip expenses (maids, porters, bellhops, personal phone calls, and the like). The M&IE per diem is established by the destination. You do not need to submit receipts to claim per diem.

Watch a Video: 


Or you can read the step-by-step below