Our offices will close at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 2 and re-open for normal business hours on Monday, July 6. This includes the FinPro Help Desk.
Reconciling Travel with Concur
New Concur Training Videos
New Concur training videos are now available throughout the Reconciling Travel learning resources. The new training videos include topics such as:
- Adding Lodging to Expense Reports (& Itemizing the Expense)
- Adding Per Diem to Expense Reports (& Creating Itineraries)
- Adding Mileage to Expense Reports (& Using the Mileage Calculator)
- and many more!
Refer to the Quick Reference Guide The Expense Report Process for a graphic overview of the expense report process from start to finish.
Reconciling a cash advance?
The Step-by-Step Guide Reconciling Cash Advances (found under Step 2) will help you through the process.
Step 1 - Creating the Expense Report
Step 2 - Adding Expenses
Many types of travel expenses can be on one expense report. Use the guides below for each type of travel expense on your report.
Video: Adding Attendees to Official Function Expenses - New
Step 3 - Allocating Expenses
Step 4 - Attaching Documents
Want to go mobile with Concur?
Access Concur from your mobile device with Concur Mobile. You can also organize all aspects of your travel with TripIt Pro.
Step 5 - Setting the Approval Flow
Step 5a - Determining Reimbursement Amounts
Step 6 - Submitting Expense Reports
Did you take the online travel courses?
- There are online courses available that guide you through the travel process.
- After completing the online courses, customized in-person training can be requested to suit your department's needs.