If you have the Shopper role in CU Marketplace, you’ll need to add Requestors - also referred to as “Assignees” - to your Profile. A Shopper cannot submit a purchase request, so you’ll assign your shopping cart to a Requestor for submission.
Read the procedures
To add a Requestor to your Profile
- Using your name dropdown along the top of your screen, select View My Profile.
- Use the menu on the left to click Default User Settings, then Cart Assignees.
- Click Add Assignee…
- Enter your Requestor’s Last Name – additional information will narrow down your list of results.
- Click Search.
- Select a Requestor from the list by clicking the person’s row.
- The Requestor will be available to you in a dropdown list on your shopping carts.
- To designate a Requestor as preferred and have that Requestor default to your shopping cart, click Set as Preferred.
To remove a Requestor from your Profile
- Click Remove for that Requestor.
Have a question or feedback?