IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
If you have the Shopper role in CU Marketplace, you’ll need to add Requestors - also referred to as “Assignees” - to your Profile. A Shopper cannot submit a purchase request, so you’ll assign your shopping cart to a Requestor for submission.
Read the procedures
To add a Requestor to your Profile
- In CU Marketplace, click the User icon, located in the ribbon at the top of the screen, and select View My Profile.
- Use the menu on the left to click Default User Settings, then Cart Assignees.
- Click Add Assignee…
- Enter your Requestor’s Last Name – additional information will narrow down your list of results.
- Click Search.
- Select a Requestor from the list by clicking the person’s row.
- The Requestor will be available to you in a dropdown list on your shopping carts.
- To designate a Requestor as preferred and have that Requestor default to your shopping cart, click Set as Preferred.
To remove a Requestor from your Profile
- Click Remove for that Requestor.
Have a question or feedback?