Reconciling Travel with Concur
New Concur Training Videos!
When the Travel Card is Used to Pay for Travel Meals is the first in a series of Concur training videos now available as additional Concur learning resources.
Refer to the Quick Reference Guide The Expense Report Process for a graphic overview of the expense report process from start to finish.
Reconciling a cash advance?
The Step-by-Step Guide Reconciling Cash Advances (found under Step 2) will help you through the process.
Step 1 - Creating the Expense Report
Step 2 - Adding Expenses
Many types of travel expenses can be on one expense report. Use the guides below for each type of travel expense on your report.
Video: Adding Attendees to Official Function Expenses - New
- Video: Adding Lodging to Expense Reports (& Itemizing the Expense) - New
- Video: Adding Mileage to Expense Reports (& Using the Mileage Calculator) - New
- Video: When the Travel Card is Used to Pay for Travel Meals - New
- Video: Adding Per Diem to Expense Reports (& Creating Itineraries) - New
Step 3 - Allocating Expenses
- Video Allocating Expenses: Grouping ‘em & Splitting ‘em - New
Step 4 - Attaching Documents
Want to go mobile with Concur?
Access Concur from your mobile device with Concur Mobile. You can also organize all aspects of your travel with TripIt Pro.
Step 5 - Setting the Approval Flow
Step 5a - Determining Reimbursement Amounts
- Video: Determining Reimbursement Amounts (Using the Reports Total Summary) - New
Video: When the Travel Card is Used to Pay for Travel Meals - New
Step 6 - Submitting Expense Reports
Did you take the online travel courses?
- There are online courses available that guide you through the travel process.
- After completing the online courses, customized in-person training can be requested to suit your department's needs.