IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Purchasing durable, high quality, less toxic products, reusing supplies, and refraining from buying single-use products reduces your impact on the environment. Additionally, many office supplies are made from recycled content, including notepads, file folders, scissors, pens, clipboards, and Post-It Notes.
- Recycled-content items
- Refillable and/or recyclable products
- High quality, durable items
- Low-emission pens and markers
- Single use/disposable items
- Vinyl binders
- Aerosols [canned air has high VOC’s – look for manual air distributors]
End of Life
- Recycle paper
- Recycled content; Green Seal; UL ECOLOGO; FSC Chain of Custody; Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI)