When an approver is reviewing an invoice, they may add Comments to ask a question or request supporting documentation.
When attaching support requested in a comment, attach the document using the Comments tab not the Attachments tab. Make sure to select to box to notify the approver that the support has been provided.
Read the procedures
- In CU Marketplace, open the Purchase Order.
- Select the Comments tab.
- Locate the comment requesting additional support.
- Click the Reply To link next to that comment. A popup window will appear.
- Under Email notification(s), verify the commenter’s name is selected. This ensures they receive an email indicating you’ve responded to their question or request.
- Use the text field to enter any comments or clarifying information.
- If additional support was requested, use the bottom of the window to name and attach the file.
- Click Choose File to select the appropriate file from your computer.
- Click Add Comment to save.
Note: If you want to add attachments, but they have not been requested via a comment, those can be uploaded from the Attachments tab.