Do you want to know the payment status of a Non-Employee Reimbursement that was processed in the Concur Travel & Expense System?
There are two ways to find out:
You can look it up in Concur or, you can look it up in the Finance System.
If the reimbursement was completed using the Non-Employee Reimbursement-International (NRI) form or using the old paper Non-Employee Reimbursement (NR) form, you can look it up in the Finance System following some different procedures.
Watch the video
Read the procedures
There are two ways to look up the payment status of a Non-Employee Reimbursement that was processed in the Concur Travel & Expense System.
Option 1 – Concur
If you created the Non-Employee Reimbursement report and want to know if it has paid, look it up in Concur.
- In Concur, click on the Expense tab.
- The next screen will default to Manage Expenses. On the right side of the screen, click on Report Library.
- If you submitted the Non-Employee Reimbursement report within the last 90 days, it will display in this list. You can pull up older reports by clicking View and widening your search.
- Look at the Payment Status value for the report. When a report is marked Paid in Concur, the warrant is produced within a day or two.
Option 2 – FIN
If you are not the person who created the Non-Employee Reimbursement report – or if you want to know more detail about the payment, like payment date, check number, or when the check was cashed – look it up in the Finance System.
You’ll need to know the payee’s name, as it was entered on the Non-Employee Reimbursement report header. (This should follow the recommended format of first name space last name, for example: Chris Smith).
- In the Finance System, navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Voucher.
You may want to save this page as a Favorite.
- Scroll down to the Voucher Style field and select Single Payment Voucher.
- Now, scroll back up to the From Supplier Name 1 field and enter the payee’s name as it was entered in Concur. Select the person from the dropdown list.
- Click Search, then scroll down to see the Voucher Inquiry Results.
- Click on the Actions dropdown and select Payment Information. You’ll see the check number (Payment Reference ID), Payment Date, and Payment Amount.
- If you want to know if the check has been cashed, click the Payment Reference ID number. In the new Payment Inquiry screen, scroll to the bottom and look under Reconciliation Status. A status of Reconciled, with a date, shows you if and when the check was cashed.