Overview: Enterprise Portal is the main point of entry for self-service applications for students, faculty and staff. It is also the main access mechanism for the tools that are integrated under the Integrated Student Information System (ISIS); including Campus Solutions , Cognos , Document Management , Customer Relations Management (CRM) , fsaAtlas ,Degree Audit (DARS) , Admissions (OAO) , Concur Travel & Expense System  and CU Marketplace . CU campuses have their own main entry portal and a campus-specific prospective student recruiting portal.
Benefits: Some of the benefits of the Enterprise Portal include:
- Single point of access for all university applications
- Branded to the look and feel of the campus with which the employee is associated.
- By having a single point of entry, the cost of implementation for future systems is decreased by providing a seamless single sign on for all systems the user has permissions to access.
Who is eligible to use the service: All students, faculty, staff and anyone interested in attending any campus of the University of Colorado.
How to request access to the service – Faculty and Staff: For information on how to request access to Enterprise Portal, see the Access  website.
How to request access – Students: Access is granted by signing up as a prospective student or applicant through the online admissions application.
Alias information / Service History:
- Interaction Hub
- MyCUInfo – Boulder Main Portal
- UCDAccess Denver Main Portal
- MyUCCS – Springs Main Portal
- System Portal
- MyCUBoulder – Boulder Recruiting Portal
- GoUCCS – Springs Recruiting Portal
- Prospective Student Portal – Denver Recruiting Portal
Compatible Browsers: Refer to the Supported Browsers  page.
Escalation Contacts and procedure: Contact your campus Service Desk.