CU is evolved into a dynamic network of four campuses, including one of the newest biomedical and health care centers in the world. Today, the CU legacy for academic excellence, innovation and discovery continues at the University of Colorado Boulder, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, the University of Colorado Denver and the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
The information on this site was designed to assist you with the necessary resources and tools to get you started. As a new employee, you'll need to complete several forms when you arrive. In order to complete all the forms in a timely manner, we encourage you to bring the following information with you on your first day:
- original Social Security card
- acceptable documents to complete your I-9 Form. Download the I-9 Form  for a current list of acceptable documentation.
- beneficiary names and Social Security numbers for retirement accounts
- emergency contact information, including name, address and phone number
- voided check or documentation from a financial institution for a savings account or money market account (See CU policies for more information.) 
New Employee Forms
New Hire Orientation
New Hire Training
New Hire Training
Click on your campus for the appropriate new hire training:
Faculty Housing Assistance Program
The Faculty Housing Assistance Program is designed to:
- Attract and retain faculty by improving the affordability of their primary residence.
- Provide support for new faculty who have very limited access to cost-effective financial capital resources.
- Offer financial housing assistance to faculty of CU-Boulder, CU Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus, and UCCS.
Participating in the FHAP can make housing more affordable by providing a source of financial assistance for a down payment needed to qualify for a loan and potentially avoiding the cost of private mortgage insurance.
If you are interested in applying for an FHAP Loan, review the program description  and complete and sign the application worksheet . Attach the signed Applicant Worksheet as a PDF and email to FHAP@cu.edu .
If you have questions, please call 303-837-2183.
As a new employee or a newly benefits-eligible employee, you must enroll within 31 days of your eligibility date, which is typically your date of hire. For most plans, your coverage begins on the first day of the month if your date of hire was on the first of the month. If you were hired on any other day of the month, coverage begins the first day of the following month.
Each CU benefits plan year runs from July 1 - June 30. CU holds its benefits Open Enrollment period in the spring, all changes made during open enrollment are effective July 1st.
VIEW YOUR BENEFITS OPTIONS
For a detailed list of benefits for which you are eligible, review the benefits eligibility matrix . If you do not know your job code, contact your department for assistance.
Need your username and password? Find out how to request them. 
- Visit the Employee Portal 
- Contact University Information Systems 
- UIS Self Help 
- CU Phone Directories (All Campuses) 
- CU Campuses 
Visit the University of Colorado Boulder campus to get your Buff One Card. Aside from providing you with photo identification as an University of Colorado employee, your Buff One Card also serves as an RTD bus pass. Learn more about the Buff OneCard 
Things to do nearby
If you are a new employee to the 1800 Grant St. location in downtown Denver, we have provided you with a guide to some fun places to visit during your lunch hour or if your are looking for a new walking destination.
Employee Quick Links
Campus Holiday Schedules.
If an employee is required to work on a designated holiday or during administrative leave given by the governor, the employee may take an alternate day off that is mutually satisfactory to the employee and the supervisor.