Office of Digital Education & Engagement
The Office of Digital Education and Engagement at the University of Colorado provides System-wide and national leadership in the areas of teaching and learning with technology, online education, massively open online courses, access, and student success.
Current initiatives include:
- Colorado Learning and Teaching with Technology Conference (COLTT)
- Providing consultative support to campus leadership for the creation of campus vision and strategy for teaching and learning with technology, and especially for online education.
- Functioning as a point-of-contact for Coursera MOOCs being taught under the System contract, and consulting all campuses about evaluation, marketing and support of MOOCs.
- Working with campuses on copyright (fair use, especially in online environments) and accessibility issues.
- Developing cross-campus communities of practices in content areas such as MOOCs, online education, etc.
- Leading efforts to collaborate with UIS in the area of learning and program analytics.
- Creating a repository of information for open and online education practices, research, and policy.
- Seeking efficiencies and cost savings in cross-campus, enterprise licenses for teaching and learning software.
Office of Academic Affairs