Article II - Object and Purpose
- To serve as a liaison between the various staff councils and the President of the University of Colorado and the Board of Regents.
- To act as the inter-campus coordinator for any proposed action by individual campus staff councils that may have University-wide implications.
- To provide a means of exchange relative to issues of mutual concern among staff, faculty and administration of the University.
- To consider and recommend methods and means by which conditions of employment may be improved and operating efficiency increased.
- To respond to matters of concern presented by the President and the Board of Regents of the University of Colorado.
- To keep informed of legislative actions that directly concern the staff of the University of Colorado and to propose actions and/or make recommendations when appropriate.
- To communicate and represent the principles, attitudes, and activities of the staff to administration, the faculty and the public.