We all love Colorado and believe it’s easier to enjoy our state – and life in general – when you’re fit and healthy. We offer some innovative programs to help you – and your family –reach your own fitness and health goals. Some of these programs even pay you to participate. How’s that for inspiration?
What are some of the available programs?
- MOVE – Wouldn’t it be nice to make money and get fit? This program is designed to encourage physical activity. Move participants can earn $25 each month by completing 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity 12 days each month and tracking it through a smartphone app.
- Brussels and Muscles: This innovative program believes kids should be playing – in parks, on teams and with (healthy) food. All CU Health Plan participants and their kids ages 5-11 will enjoy how the program’s GeoPalz device lets kids have fun while keeping track of how much they’re moving. Best of all, they’ll be earning great prizes along the way.
- Weight Watchers at Work – Looking to lose weight? Employees can enroll in Weight Watchers at a discounted corporate rate plus a 50-percent subsidy. For convenience, meetings are held on most CU campuses.
- SUCCEED Health Assessment – CU wants you to know your wellness level. By taking this health assessment, employees will learn more about themselves and be better prepared for the next steps to achieve wellness goals.
- BREATHE with Quitline – Are you having a hard time quitting smoking? Employees and eligible dependents can find support to quit smoking with personalized coaching and nicotine replacement therapy.
- Discounts at select fitness centers – Maybe you’re ready to hit the gym. CU offers discounted fitness center memberships to keep you active and healthy. Discounts are available at: 24 Hour Fitness, Anschutz Health and Wellness Center, Anytime Fitness, Boulder Recreation Center, Colorado Athletic Club, Curves, Gold’s Gym, Life Time Fitness, and the YMCA of Boulder Valley.