Reports & Highlights
Policy White Papers
Prior Learning Assessment
- Prior Learning Assessment - A Brief Framing Document
- A Survey of Research on Post-secondary Outcomes for Advanced Placement Students
- A Survey of Research on Post-secondary Outcomes for International Baccalaureate Students
- Colorado Statute Related to Prior Learning Assessment
- A Survey of Practices in States with Some Specified PLA Requirements
The academic rigor report includes information on course grade distributions, student performance on licensure tests and other exams, and select results from the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE).
New Degree Programs
Pre-Collegiate Development Program (PCDP)
Academic Affairs Highlights
Written by the Office of Academic Affairs, Highlights provide a snapshot of particular services, programs and policies that affect the teaching, learning and research communities at the university. Each issue is distributed directly to the Board of Regents and university leadership and is made available on this webpage. For more information about these reports, please contact AcademicAffairs@cu.edu.