What is eComm?
eComm’s email marketing and form builder tools for CU communicators integrate with a centralized records database of more than 800,000 records. This integration creates customized, targeted and engaging communications that capture valuable data in a dynamic and secure environment. Online communities provide a secure and authenticated space for CU constituents to update their profile, search for and network with other CU friends, identify communications and privacy preferences, register for events and more.
- To improve the quality, currency and accuracy of data
- Enhance the effectiveness of CU’s engagement with its audiences
- Adhere to CAN-SPAM legislation
- Save money (there is no cost to CU communicators to utilize eComm tools)
- Provide a single, centralized environment for CU constituents to update their contact information, register for events, donate to CU and identify communication preferences