Correction PET (PETC)

Use this guide to learn how to make corrections in payroll expense transfer (PET-C) transactions in the Human Resources Management System (HRMS). 

General Payroll Expense Transfer (PET) Guidelines

  •  PET transactions can only be created when the HRMS is available to users; refer to the Payroll Production Calendars for more information.
  •  A PET does not pay additional money or collect money back from an employee. This process moves part or all of an existing payroll transaction to a different funding source.
  •  PET-C is not available for Work-Study payroll transactions. Contact your financial aid/student employment office to request a FAM PET.

Note: The screen shots used in this guide may not be representative of your access.

File Attachments