Additional / Cancel Colorado State Tax Withholding-Request

Use the Colorado State Tax Withholding Request Form to request/edit or cancel a whole dollar amount for Colorado State Tax only. You must return the original form (no copies will be accepted) to Employee Services.

Please note: To request or edit additional federal tax withholding, you must enter your request via W-4 area of the CU employee portal.