Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
August 9 and 10 - Retreat - Denver
September 16 - System Administration - 1800 Grant St., Denver
October 7 - UCCS
November 11 (Part 1) - CU Advancement
November 11 (Part 2) - Excellence in Leadership Luncheon and Lecture - 11:30-1:30 - Brown Palace Hotel
January 27 - Boulder
February 10 - Government Relations and the Legislature - Colorado State Capitol, Denver
March 17 - Anchutz Medical Campus
April 21- CU Denver and Closing Reception- Denver
General directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Books24x7 is a resource offered through SkillSoft that provides thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Books24x7. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf dowload. Click the "Summary" links below to access.
For help using Books24x7, click here.
- Covey, Stephen R, The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. (Summary)
- Gardner, Howard, Five Minds for the Future. Harvard Business School Press, 2006.
- Goleman, Daniel, Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. (Summary)
- Kotter, John P. and Dan S. Cohen, The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organization. Harvard Business School Press, 2002. (Summary)
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. (Summary)
- Kouzes, James and Barry Posner, The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- Pink, Daniel H. DRIVE The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us . Riverhead Books, 2009. (Review)