Presentations, worksheets, case studies, etc. are provided below, organized by workshop date.
ELP Retreat - August 14/15
Business of Higher Education - September 7
UCCS - October 5
Advancement and Luncheon - November 30
CU Boulder - January 18
Capitol - February 6
CU Anschutz - March 22
CU Denver - April 26
General driving and parking directions to each campus and system administration are provided below.
Skillsoft offers thousands of complete, online books. The books listed below are available on Skillsoft. Additionally, some of the books have an executive summary available as a pdf download.
- Boyatzis, Richard and McKee, Annie. Resonant Leadership: Renewing Yourself and Connecting with Others through Mindfulness, Hope, and Compassion. Harvard Business School Publishing, 2005. [Book, Summary, and Audio book on Skillsoft.]
- Catmull, Ed and Wallace, Amy. Creativity, Inc. Soundview Executive Summaries, 2015. [Summary on Skillsoft.]
- Covey, Stephen R. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons for Personal Change. Soundview Executive Summaries, 2007. [Summary on Skillsoft.]
- Covey, Stephen R. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Restoring the Character Ethic. Franklin Covey, 1989. [Book on Skillsoft.]
- Covey, Stephen R. The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. Free Press. 2006. [Book on Skillsoft.]
- Goleman, Daniel. Working with Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Dell, 2006. [Summary on Skillsoft.]
- Goodwin, Doris Kearns.Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln. Blithedale Productions, 2005.
- Isaacson, Walter. Leonardo Da Vinci. Simon & Schuster, 2017.
- Kahneman, Daniel. Thinking, Fast and Slow. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011.
- Kotter, A Sense of Urgency. Harvard Business School Press, 2008. [Book, Summary, and Audio book on Skillsoft.]
- Kouzes, James and Posner, Barry. The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, 2007. [Book and Summary in Skillsoft.]
- Logan, Dave and King, John. Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization. HarperCollins Publishers, 2008. [Summary on Skillsoft.]
- Pink, Daniel. A Whole New Mind. Berkley Publishing Group, 2005.
- Rath, Tom. Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow. New York: Gallup Press, 2008.
- Wiseman, Liz. Multipliers: How the Best Leadership Make Everyone Smarter. HarperCollins Publishers, 2010.