Ensuring Student Success
As a part of the Office of Digital Education, the Student Success team focuses on providing support for the students enrolled in our fully online undergraduate and graduate programs. The team also supports students in our professional development programs.
At the core of our work, we are building relationships and partnerships with our students by providing personalized support and services that enhance the educational experience and help our students reach graduation.
Our Student Success Coaches focus on
high impact practices and proactive support.
Once a student is admitted, our Student Success Coaches are available to answer questions, provide guidance and help students stay on track.
Student Support = Student Retention
Our Student Success Coaches help students develop a plan to help maximize their educational experience and facilitate success. They are a wealth of knowledge for the actively enrolled students, providing:
- Administrative and programmatic information, reminders and updates
- Details about important deadlines and requirements
- Referrals to services and resources for online students
- Connections to university information or services
- Local and virtual University of Colorado events
- Community-building and co-curricular learning opportunities
- 24/7 technical support
- Ongoing, responsive student engagement
- Onboarding for students
You can also contact Canvas Support via the ‘Help’ button from within Canvas