CU System Administration offices -- including the OUC -- will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, July 5.
Effective Date: 1/23/2009
Errors on a Journal Entry are identified during the Validation process. Journal Entry errors can be caused by any of the following:
- - The SpeedType/Account combinations you are using are invalid
- - The Accounts you are using are System-Maintained Accounts and therefore are not available for use
- - You are using a Budget-Only Account on an Actual Journal Entry
- - You have used ID accounts on the Journal Entry and these are not in balance
- - The Journal Entry is out of balance (on an Actual Journal Entry)