Do you mostly use a single m-Fin report or Report ViewReport ViewIf you often run the same report for the same set of prompt values, such as a certain list of SpeedTypes, you can save the values as a preset that Cognos calls a Report View.? You can save a few clicks by updating your home page so that you land directly on that item any time you open CU-Data.
Watch the video
Read the procedures
- Log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources tab, select Quick Links, CU-Data.
- This will take you to the CU-Data home page --- by default, the home page is set to the gold Welcome image.
- Open the prompt page for the specific item (the report or report view) that you want to save as your home page. Click the More menu and select Set as home.
- Now, whenever you open CU-Data, you’ll land on prompt page for the item you just saved.
- You can still run the rest of your reports or saved Report ViewsReport ViewsIf you often run the same report for the same set of prompt values, such as a certain list of SpeedTypes, you can save the values as a preset that Cognos calls a Report View. by using the navigation icons on the left panel of your screen.
- Change your mind? If you want to restore the default Welcome page, use the Personal Menu to select My Preferences. You’ll find yourself on the General tab where you can select Reset to default from the Home page line just below.
Have a question or feedback?