The COLTT 2019 Call for Proposals is now closed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the mailing list and be notified of the 2020 CfP!
Level up your Session Proposal with a few tips and tricks straight from our Executive Director, Deborah Keyek-Franssen!
Proposal deadline is February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm
How are you using the newest platform, program, or gadget?
What strategies or tactics have you implemented in your work in the last year?
What philosophies and principles inform and guide your work in higher ed?
What policies, regulations, or laws impact your work in higher ed?
What new techniques or approaches do you want to teach COLTT?
Sessions are 20 or 50 minutes long, with 90 minute slots reserved for Workshops.
Proposal deadline is February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm!
Whether you are a past COLTT session leader or new to the conference, we encourage you to consider submitting a proposal this year. We welcome sessions designed to engage our audience in meaningful and memorable ways and to keep them at the leading edge of innovative ed-tech tools and practices.
Suggested Session Topics
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning
- Alternative Models for Higher Education (including outsourcing, new business models, etc.)
- Credentials (alternative, badging, micro-, mastery/competency-based, choose-your-own-adventure degrees, etc.)
- Instructional Design Models and Strategies (including human-centered design, standardization vs. idiosyncrasy, etc.)
- OER (Open Educational Resources)
- Pedagogical Approaches (open, critical digital, instructional presence, etc.)
- Policy and Legislation
- XR (Virtual / Augmented / Mixed Reality)