Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Spring 2018 Tuition Waiver Benefit online applications due Jan. 31
Save money on your tuition bill this semester and submit your tuition waiver benefit online applications by Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, regardless of which University of Colorado campus you attend. Late applications will not be accepted, so don't wait.
CU's tuition benefit provides qualified employees with tuition waiver assistance for up to 9 credit hours per academic year. Dependents have two options: Attending a CU employee's home campus and receiving 9 waived credit hours or attending a different CU campus and receiving a tuition waiver of $270 per credit hour, up to 9 hours. (Dependents of CU Boulder employees receive a 30 percent tuition discount when attending CU Boulder.) An employee must waive their benefit for the academic year if they want to give it a verified dependent to use.
NOTE: Tuition Waiver Benefit only applies to the cost of credit hours. Employees and dependents are responsible for all non-waived tuition, campus student fees and taxes.
Complete the following tasks by these deadlines:
- Step 1: Apply to your campus as a student before semester begins
- Step 2: Submit the tuition waiver benefit application - Jan. 31, 2018
- Step 3: Register for your courses
- Dependents - On their registration day
- Employees -
- CU Boulder: Jan. 16, 2018
- CU Denver: Jan. 16, 2018
- CU Anschutz: Jan. 22, 2018
- CU Colorado Springs: Jan. 16, 2018
- Step 4: Apply for the College Opportunity Fund (COF)
- CU Boulder - May 3, 2018
- CU Denver/Anschutz - Feb. 28, 2018
- CU Colorado Springs - May 3, 2018
- Step 5: Pay fees and non-waived tuition
- CU Boulder - Listed on tuition bill
- CU Denver/Anschutz
- Dependents: Feb. 2, 2018
- Employees: Feb. 28, 2018
- CU Colorado Springs - Jan. 31, 2018