Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Recent additions to Lynda.com
Each day presents a new opportunity for you to learn skills necessary to tackle your next big goal. Whether this is connecting with coworkers, ethical marketing, or honing your Python skills, Lynda.com* has a course for you.
Below is a collection of the recent additions to Lynda.com's 13,000+ course library:
- Creating Great First Impressions
- Recharge Your Energy for Peak Performance
- Applied Curiosity
- Characteristics of a Great Scrum Master
- Managing Your Career as an Introvert
- Multinational Communication in the Work Place
- Becoming a Male Ally in the Work Place
- Expert Tips for Answering Common Interview Questions
- Marketing Ethics
- Marketing on Pintrest
- Advertising on Facebook
- Social Media Marketing: Real Estate
- Get a Job in Marketing
- Social Media for Leadership
- Leading Inclusive Teams
- Transformational Leadership
- Building Online Communities
- Managing Someone Older Than You
- Women in Leadership
- Managing and Working with a Technical Team for Nontechnical Professionals
- Coaching and Developing Employees
- Scaling your Startup
- Finance Foundations: Income Taxes
- Ableton Live: Producing Electronic Music
- Freelancing Tips
- The Foundations of Fiction
- Become a Portrait Pro: Family and Kids
- Write a Bestselling Novel in 15 Steps
- Designing a Book
- The Songwriting Process
- Ethical Hacking: Introduction
- Excel Essentials
- Storytelling with Data
- Gmail Quick Tips
- Google Docs Essentials
Access these courses
- Log into the employee portal.
- Click on the CU Resources Home dropdown menu and select Training.
- Select the Lynda.com tile to access courses.
*In fall 2019, Lynda.com will become LinkedIn Learning.