Questions about retirement? Visit a TIAA Campus Help Desk
The TIAA Help Desk on March 23 at UCCS has been canceled.
Investing and retirement planning are confusing, but TIAA is here to help. Faculty and staff can stop by a TIAA Campus Help Desk in March to learn more about the University of Colorado 401(a) and 403(b) plans. It can help you get the most out of these plans.
“My colleague Emma and I love assisting employees to help understand all the options CU provides for retirement savings. We would relish the opportunity to assist anyone on how to save, stay on track, and to meet their retirement goals. Please stop by to say 'hello,' ask a question, set up an appointment or just to grab some goodies,” said Kevin Collins, a financial consultant with TIAA.
TIAA Help Desks can teach you about the possible benefits of the new Roth option within the CU 403(b), answer your retirement plan questions and a schedule no-cost, one-on-one appointment with a TIAA financial consultant. There are educational brochures as well as fun promotional items to giveaway to anyone who stops by, so be sure to mark your calendar.
- CU Boulder: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 5 at University Memorial Center, right outside of Starbucks
- CU System: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 6 at 1800 Grant Street in Room 100
- CU Denver: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 9, North Classroom Building, NRTH-L1100B Atrium B (First floor)
- CU Anschutz: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 10, Education 1, P26-South Lobby (First Floor)
- Canceled - UCCS: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 23, University Center, right outside of the coffee shop