Marshall Fire: We know that many of our students, faculty and staff have been affected by the Marshall Fire, and the University of Colorado will do everything we can to provide support. Please visit your campus page for immediate resources.
Open Enrollment closes May 12. Don't worry, it's not too late to enroll.
Open Enrollment ends May 12 at 5 p.m. You still have time to enroll in your 2017-18 benefits plans. CU offers extensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and cafeteria plans. This annual opportunity allows you to enroll and change your benefits for the plan year beginning July 1.
In most cases, if you are happy with your current benefits, you don’t need to act. See the auto-enrollment page for details.
There are a few exceptions:
- If you wish to keep your cafeteria plan, either a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA) or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA), you must re-enroll this Open Enrollment period.
- CU Health Dental Plans are changing. CU Health Plan – EPO is now called CU Health Plan – Essential Dental. CU Health Plan – PPO is now CU Health Plan – Choice Dental. You can enroll in one of the new plans during Open Enrollment. Find out more about these changes. If no action is taken, you’ll be automatically enrolled in a corresponding plan at your current coverage level.
How to enroll:
- Log into the employee portal
- Find the Benefits Enrollment link in the menu
- You can find the Benefits Enrollment link under the Benefits and Wellness horizontal menu bar, or from the My Benefits tile.
- Click Select to begin
- Choose your plans.
- Click the Submit button
Find a more detailed step-by-step process on how to enroll here.
Visit the Open Enrollment website to brush up on your current benefits, drill into plan details and pick the best benefit options for you and your dependents