Let’s get digital! Benefits notices now available electronically. Opt in today.
Want to avoid the worry of receiving your benefits notices through the mail? This year, opt-in to receive them electronically. Instead of in paper form, your benefits notices can be delivered, stored and accessed from your campus portal.
The University of Colorado is legally required to mail you these notices, which include:
- University of Colorado Health and Welfare Plan’s Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medicare Part D Notice
- Summary Annual Report for the University of Colorado Health and Welfare Plan and Trust
- Initial COBRA Notice
Follow these steps to sign up:
- Login to the employee portal.
- You can access the consent form from the My Info and Pay menu or the My Info tile under Electronic Consent.
- Select the Consent radio button after reading the agreement, then push the Submit button. The button will turn gray, meaning your selection has saved.
If you wish to continue receiving a large packet of paper notices, no action is required. Learn more about this transition.