International employees: Get tax season support to ensure your U.S. tax returns are correct
The U.S. tax system can be complicated, especially for those from abroad. The Employee Services International Tax office has resources to assist with U.S. tax filing responsibilities for nonresident alien students and employees, regardless of whether they received income in the United States.
One resource is Glacier Tax Prep (GTP) software, an easy-to-use tool that can help you:
- Confirm your nonresident U.S. tax residency status and tax return filing requirements.
- Ensure applicable tax treaties are applied.
- Determine whether you are due a tax refund or owe additional tax.
- Prepare tax returns and forms that can be printed, reviewed signed and mailed.
- Get assistance with support requests, an FAQ and research library.