Check your 2017-18 benefits selections in the portal
During Open Enrollment, you brushed up on your benefits. You may have chosen a new set of plans or you may not have taken any action and elected to let auto enrollments apply in the new plan year. Now, please take a moment to review your benefits confirmation in the portal (my.cu.edu).
- Log in to the employee portal.
- Select the CU Resources tab. (Don’t see the tab? CU Resources is your home page.)
- Click on the details button of Benefits and Wellness tile and select Benefits Summary.
- Enter the effective date 7/1/2017.
- Press Go. Selections made during Open Enrollment will appear.
Benefits confirmations are available year-round through the portal. Additionally, in an effort to reduce paper usage and eliminate printing and postage costs, you can also use the portal to sign up to receive legally required notices in an electronic format.
If you have questions about your benefits confirmation, call an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3.