Attend a Basics of CU Health Plans workshop on your campus
All Basics of CU Health Plans sessions have been cancelled, in response to campus restrictions surrounding large events as a coronavirus (COVID-19) precaution.
Employee Services will send a new event invitation when a virtual option is available.
Open Enrollment is approaching. One way to prepare yourself is by attending a Basics of CU Health Plans Workshop on your campus.
The workshop details the basics of CU's medical, dental and vision plans to help you choose a plan or better understand and use your current plans. How can your health care dollars be maximized? What's covered with preventative care? Which plan is the best fit for you? How do you to utilize a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA)? We'll cover all the important things to know.
Spots are limited, register today
• CU Boulder Main Campus: 3-4:30 p.m. March 12 Register
• CU System: 1-2:30 p.m. March 24 Register
• CU Anschutz: 9-10:30 a.m. March 25 Register
• CU Boulder East Campus: 2-3:30 p.m. March 30 Register
• CU Anschutz: 1-2:30 p.m. April 1 Register
• CU Denver: 2-3:30 p.m. April 2 Register
• UCCS: 2:30-4 p.m. April 14 Register