All UIS enterprise and business applications are in service at this time.
Service Status: Green
When sharing a copy of an email – including the attachments – to a chat, channel, or group in Teams, follow the instructions below:
1. Open the email you want to share with your team.
2. In the “Home” tab of your toolbar ribbon, select the “Share to Teams” (If you don’t see the button, you can click the “More Actions” menu or the ••• menu in the top-right of the email next to the “Reply” and “Forward” buttons.)
3. Choose the person, group, or channel you want to share your email to by typing their names in or selecting them from the recommended options.
4. If you want to add a note, you can type a message and mention people with an @ tag like you would a normal message.
5. Click the “Share” button and carry on with the conversation in Microsoft Teams.
Now your team can provide feedback and discuss the attached email in an organized and searchable thread.